Windows Azure Multi Application is a complete sample solution that allow deploy
dinamically aplications to existing role instance.
When you deploy Azure Multi Application to Windows Azure only admin tool is deployed with no additional application. After deploy admin tool new application can be deployed, without modify initial azure deployment. Each application can be deployed independently
and can be of different types; ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Service, Console Application…
With this solution, multiple application can be deployed in the sample instance and maximize resource usage and minimize azure cost.
Application support create new application and update or
delete deployed applications.
Azure Multi Application support mutiple instances and the user can change the role instance number without any additional task.
You must have the following items to run the the sample solution included in this toolkit:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional (or higher)
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 3
- Internet Information Services 7 (IIS7)
- Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (August 2011)
- Windows Identity Foundation
- Microsoft Moles
- Improve tracing system
- Integrate with ACS admin tool authentication
- Improve documentation
- Graphical Display for performance counters